ExoticCraftPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world of ExoticCraftPvP! A Hunger games and Survival PvP server! Awesome and weird at the same time!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» I was like 9 when I posted this don’t judge
Aloha_studs mod application I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 5:03 am by ExoTic_Skittlez

» Orizon2 Metin2 PServer
Aloha_studs mod application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 5:29 pm by diablobg12

» RaymondGwey's Mod Apps [I Try to write proper english]<--MY BEST
Aloha_studs mod application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:15 am by RaymondGwey

» DracoBlockZ's Mod Application
Aloha_studs mod application I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 1:22 pm by JamesDaMonsta

» READ ANYONE
Aloha_studs mod application I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 4:44 pm by EFCRonan

» Good to be back
Aloha_studs mod application I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 4:42 pm by EFCRonan

» Aloha_studs mod application
Aloha_studs mod application I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 1:42 am by aloha_stud

» Hussy's mod application
Aloha_studs mod application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 9:19 pm by Hussy2

» Mod application
Aloha_studs mod application I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:51 pm by JamesDaMonsta

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Aloha_studs mod application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aloha_stud

Aloha_studs mod application Empty
PostSubject: Aloha_studs mod application   Aloha_studs mod application I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 1:42 am

First of all for some of you who don't know me, im Aloha_stud and this is my Mod Application, i promise to keep it as short as possible sorry if its too long.

1. User name: User name is Aloha_stud

2. How Will You Help out: Ok, the way i help out Player, fix any conflicting problems between both players, mods and admins to keep the peace and not to mention great every player, respect them and talk with them to make them feel safe and happy within the game.

3. Have you ever had experience as a staff: I have had precious staff experience in a few (3) server's i will not name them because that would be classed as advertising other server's, 2 of the server's is currently still online, first 1 currently has over 300 players daily and more, the second server is fairly new and currently has 50 players, 3rd but not least the server has been cut off due to stupidity from other mods that ruined the game by dropping all rares, which resulted in a server re-do all previous players quit due to loosing their items and i do not wish to see that happen here.

4. Tell what makes this server great: what i like about this server is that, the players are friendly and helpful, and not to mention the great staff you have right now.

5. Are you active in the forums?: I have been active in these forums as much as possible, not to mention i am fairly new but i try my best to post on the forums

6. How long have you been playing?: I believe i have been playing for 2-3 months now, unfortunatly due to my time difference i havnt seen many players online, and i get a bit bored by myself, i would like to get this server built up and make it into the best SERVER out there!

7.proof of experience as a staff(screenshot,video): I will try and find some screen shots and add them as soon as possible as i mentioned before i no longer play those servers

8. Any other comments?: I would like to say that, if i get accepted ill be happy and do as much as possible to turn this server into the busiest and best Server out there, but if i dont get accepted, ill understand but ill still try and help out, because the server i play i want it to be the best out there!

9. Would anyone recommend you for staff?: i wouldn't know if any1 would recommend me if they do SWEET AS! and if they dont well its their choice

Aloha_stud lol! 
Back to top Go down

Aloha_studs mod application
Page 1 of 1